Common failure phenomena and solutions of blister machines
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-05-13 00:00
Common failure phenomena and solutions for blister machines:
1. The machine does not start: the input wire is blocked, the power wire is connected reversely, and the voltage is not enough
2. Inaccurate temperature measurement: thermocouple, temperature controller. Whether the installation is incorrect and damaged
3. The working vacuum cannot be increased: the air circuit is blocked, the hand valve or solenoid valve is not closed, the vacuum pump motor belt is loose, and the vacuum gauge is damaged
4. The main power switch is tripped: the input wire of the heating box is leaking, the distribution box is leaking, the external wire is tied to the equipment, the motor is leaking, etc.
5. Inadequate suction film: insufficient vacuum, air leakage, insufficient temperature, film too thin, workpiece pasted with other materials, the depth of the workpiece exceeds the film lift, the suction time is too short, the film does not lift, the distance between the workpiece Too close
6. The surface of the overlaid workpiece is folded and not smooth or the corners are not wrapped: the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece is not polished, too much glue is sprayed, and the template under the workpiece is too low
Seven. When the film is not sucked and covered, the film will rise downwards: whether the solenoid valve or the hand valve is open
8. The phenomenon of drama breaking: the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, and there is no heating!
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister forming machine, Shenzhen thermoforming machine, Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776