Yonghengsheng blister machine: definition and function of thick film blister machine
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2017-01-09 00:00
Today I will tell you about the definition and function of thick film blister machine. It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand it like this, so let me follow the editor of Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Blister Machine.
The thick sheet blister machine is a key technical equipment that uses plastic sheets as the material to produce blister molded plastic parts through vacuum blister molding technology.
The organization and function of thick film blister machine:
Thick sheet blister machine is usually composed of plate positioning system, blister mold positioning system, construction system, heating system, cooling system and electrical control system.
(1) The plate positioning system is usually composed of a tic-tac-toe material pressure frame, a power cylinder or an oil cylinder, and a balanced synchronization organization. The effect is to quickly locate the plastic sheet. The material pressing frame of the walking-frame heating method is of up and down structure, and a transverse locking organization is added to ensure that the material pressing frame can be tightly sealed with the plate pad. The structure can be adjusted according to the size of the mold, divided into manual and active adjustment;
(2) The blister mold positioning system is usually composed of upper and lower mold tables, upper and lower mold cylinders or oil cylinders, and synchronous organization. The effect is to quickly locate the blister mold and connect the mold to the vacuum pipeline. There are two methods of positioning: manual screw locking or pneumatic active locking. Synchronous organization can ensure the synchronous lifting of the upper and lower molds to ensure the precision of blister molding;
(3) The structure system usually consists of a profile frame, a sealed box, and a protective door. The protective door is divided into active and manual;
(4) The heating system is usually composed of heating bricks or heating tubes, oven frame and power cylinders or electricity;
(5) The cooling system is usually composed of air and water pipes and spray heads;
(6) Electrical system: The electrical control system cooperates with the pneumatic or hydraulic system to complete the technical process requirements of the blister machine) and various program actions. It is mainly composed of PLC, touch screen, contactor, electronic components, temperature regulating surface, solenoid valve, sensor, etc. There are usually three control methods, manual, active, and adjustment.
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine molding machine, Shenzhen thermoplastic molding machine , Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776, if you want to know more knowledge, you can also enter the official website to see www.szyongheng.cn/