Features of high-speed vacuum blister machine
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2016-10-13 00:00
The high-speed vacuum blister machine can blister all kinds of films into plastic covers of different shapes. For example, toys, food, hardware, electronics, etc. are covered with transparent film and sealed on cardboard, and then formed into tight packaging. The following vacuum blister machine manufacturers will tell you about the characteristics of high-speed vacuum blister machines:
1. First of all, we adopt a vertical pull tab design. The pull tab is very fast, average and stable, which shortens the time taken by the pull tab. It is more adaptable to environmentally friendly materials and can also reduce power consumption and ensure product molding. quality.
2. The blister machine has a built-in secondary vacuum, which makes it easier to form difficult products, which can improve the quality of the product and reduce the waste rate.
3. The electric furnace of the blister machine adopts closed heating, so that the heating can be more even and the heat loss can be reduced.
4. The blister machine is also equipped with a vibration release device, which is not easy to deform for some difficult products, and it is easier to release the mold.
5. Double-row needle chain drive, high-speed operation can ensure correctness and stability, and it is also equipped with a width-adjustable device, so that the machine can maximize the use of film and reduce waste.
6. The blister machine is also equipped with a water cooling device and a high-speed cold water spray, which can speed up the molding speed and ensure the quality of the molding, so that its production speed is twice as fast as the traditional one.
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister forming machine, Shenzhen thermoforming machine, Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776