Blister mold technology
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2016-10-18 00:00
The blister machine is a plastic molding process. The main principle is: after the flat plastic hard sheet is heated and softened, it is adsorbed on the mold surface by vacuum, and then molded after cooling. It is widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries.
Blister machine blister packaging: The general term for plastic products produced by the blister machine blister process, and the products are packaged with corresponding equipment. Blister packaging products include: blister, tray, blister box, synonyms are: vacuum cover, blister, etc.
High-speed blister machine industry
1. Main advantages
The main advantages of blister packaging are:
(1) Save raw and auxiliary materials, light weight, convenient transportation, good sealing performance, and meet the requirements of environmental protection and green packaging;
(2) Any special-shaped products can be packed without additional cushioning materials for packing;
(3) The packaged product is transparent and visible, beautiful in appearance, and easy to sell;
(4) It is suitable for mechanized and automated packaging, which is convenient for modern management, saves manpower and improves efficiency.
2. Identification skills of blister packaging materials for blister machines
Blister packaging materials are the main raw materials for packaging production. In blister packaging plants, commonly used materials are: PP, PET, PVC, PE, etc.
1. PP material characteristics
The material is soft and tough, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and relatively high temperature resistant; poor plasticity, it is difficult for the blister machine to blister, the surface lacks luster, showing a dull color.
Sensory identification: This product is white and transparent. Compared with LDPE, it has higher transparency and has a sound when rubbed.
Combustion identification: when burning, the flame is yellow and blue, the smell is like petroleum, it melts and drips, and there is no black smoke when burning.
2. PET material characteristics
This material is environmentally friendly, with good hardness, strong transparency and bright surface.
Sensory identification: This product is white and transparent, feels hard, makes a sound when rubbed, and looks like PP.
Combustion identification: there will be black smoke when burning, and the flame will flash over. After burning, the surface of the material will be black carbonized. The black carbonized matter after burning with fingers is powdered.
Features of single mold blister machine
3. PVC material characteristics
It is one of the most used materials for blister packaging of blister machines. It is moderately priced, strong in toughness, and good in shapeability. If it encounters low temperature weather, it will become brittle and easy to break.
Sensory identification: The appearance is very similar to EVA, but it is flexible.
Combustion identification: black smoke will be emitted when it burns, and it will go out when it is away from the fire. The burning surface is black, without melting and dripping.
4. PP+PET material characteristics
This material is a composite material with good surface gloss, wear resistance and good plasticity.
Sensory identification: The appearance is similar to PP, the transparency is extremely high, and the sound is greater than PP when rubbed.
Combustion identification: there is black smoke when burning, the flame has a flashover phenomenon, and the burning surface is black and charred.
5. PE+PP copolymer
There are low-density, medium-density, and high-density polyethylene, which are soft to the touch, and this material is rarely used.
Sensory identification: Compared with LDPE, the transparency of this product is much higher than that of LDPE, and the hand feel is no different from LDPE. The tear test is very similar to PP film, and the material is transparent and pure white.
Blister machine PP plastic processing
Combustion identification: When this product burns, the flame is all yellow, melted and dripping, no black smoke, and smell like petroleum.
3. Material requirements for blister forming by blister machine
1. The blister machine can only produce products with relatively uniform wall thickness (generally a little thinner at the chamfer), and cannot produce plastic products with very different wall thicknesses;
2. The wall thickness of the blister molding machine is generally within the range of 1-2mm, or thinner (the most commonly used thickness is 0.15-0.25mm for small packaging sheets with blister packaging);
3. The stretch of the blister molded products of the blister machine is subject to certain restrictions. The diameter and depth ratio of the plastic container formed by the blister machine is generally not more than 1, and in extreme cases it should not exceed 1.5;
4. The dimensional accuracy of the blister molding machine is poor, and the relative error is generally more than one percent.
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister forming machine, Shenzhen thermoforming machine, Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing
Phone: 0755-84817776 84807776
Mobile Phone：13828714526 屈先生
Address: Building a, No.22, South Pingxi Road, Pingxi community, Pingdi street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Copyright ©2020 Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备05089896号 by: www.300.cn