Yonghengsheng Blister Machine: thick sheet blister process
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2016-11-22 00:00
Today I will tell you about the thick film blister process. It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand it like this, so let me follow the editor of Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Blister Machine.
1. The customer sends an inquiry request: the first way is to call the inquiry, the second is to send a fax inquiry, the third is to send an email inquiry, and the fourth is to make an inquiry through the Internet chat tool. The customer must provide the length, width, height of the blister product, the thickness (or weight), color and model (PVC, PET, PS, PP), product quantity and production cycle of the material used.
2. Business department quotation: The unit price of blister products is related to the following factors: the length, width, height of blister products and the complexity of blister molding; the type, thickness and color of materials used; the subsequent processing of blister products Process (folding, punching, sealing, etc.), order quantity and order cycle. The quotation staff will have an initial quotation based on the customer's samples and description, and the final quotation will be quoted after proofing.
3. Computer design: After the customer has basically approved the quotation, he will submit the requirements, physical objects or blister samples to the business department, and the production scheduling will require the computer design department to scan the customer’s physical objects and combine the design of the printed matter to produce blister products Flat design illustration.
4. Blister proofing: After the customer approves the computer design draft, the production scheduling will decide which way to develop the mold (plaster mold, copper mold, aluminum mold) according to the complexity of the blister product. The development cycle is 3-5 days. Blister proofing is mostly made of plaster molds. The operation steps are: 1. First, use manual mud to form a contour; 2. Put it on a blister making machine to form a blister embryo; 3. Use a prepared blister Pour the special plaster into the blister embryo and dry it to form a plaster embryo; 4. Use an electric milling machine to deep-process the gypsum embryo and regular shapes; 5. Manually polish and add parts by hand; 6. Put each polished gypsum part Glue it into a complete plaster mold; 7. Then put it into a blister plate making machine to blister and form a complete sample; 8. According to the size of the finished product, manually trim and seal the edges to complete all the proofing process. If there is a demand, the printing and proofing department will also make the paper cards, stickers or color boxes used in the blister samples together, and they will use the full-open printing digital proofing machine to reflect the actual printing results.
5. Making production molds: After the sample is approved by the customer, a certain number of production orders are usually placed. The production scheduling will decide which mold to use for mass production according to the output and the complexity of the blister molding: using plaster mold production, the mold making process is similar to blister proofing, the advantage is that the production cycle is short, the cost is the lowest, and a full page (60X110cm) is produced. The mold only takes one to two days. The disadvantage is that the surface of the blister product is rough, the mold is easy to break during production, and the durability is poor, and it is impossible to form products with large depth, high complexity, and thick sheets.
6. Blister molding production: It is produced by a fully automatic high-speed blister molding machine. The basic principle is: pull the rolled sheet into the electric furnace and heat it to a softened state, and then pull it to the top of the blister mold, and the mold moves up Vacuum is applied to absorb the softened sheet to the surface of the mold. At the same time, cooling water is sprayed on the surface of the formed sheet in a mist to harden it. The thick sheet formed by the blister machine is automatically pulled to the storage box. The pneumatic cutter separates the formed and unformed sheets to complete the entire process. The main quality problems of blister products mostly occur in this process: 1. Inadequate blister, which means that the shape is deformed, and the product is not blister into the same shape as the mold; 2. Excessive blister means that the product is too thin; 3 . Pull line refers to the appearance of unnecessary line marks on the molded product; 4. Uneven thickness. These problems need to be adjusted in place after the mold is installed, including: the time of sheet advancement, heating temperature and time, the strength and time of vacuuming, the position, time and depth of the upper mold drop, and the placement of the mold in the imposition Location, whether to add accessories between the molds, etc.
7. Punch processing: Large-format products formed by blister must pass through a punch and be divided into single products with a knife. The principle is that there is a large plastic cutting board on the bottom table of the punching machine. The large-format molded product is placed on the cutting board, and the pre-made knife die is clamped on a single product, and a single finished product is cut through the up and down movement of the punch. , But the disadvantage of this cutting method is that the cutting board and the knife die are relatively easy to damage, resulting in non-smooth cutting edges and burrs. For high-quality blister shells, a cold die (a male mold, a female mold) is required. And cold punch processing.
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister forming machine, Shenzhen thermoforming machine, Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776, if you want to know more, you can also go to the official website: http://szqxj.a5.nw-host.com/