Yonghengsheng blister machine: How to judge the pros and cons of blister products?
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2016-12-19 00:00
Today I will tell you how to judge the pros and cons of blister products. It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand it like this, so let me follow the editor of Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Blister Machine.
No machine is perfect all the time, and the blister machine is no exception. The product produced by the blister machine may not be flawless under certain conditions. So how to judge the product? It can be judged from the following aspects.
1. Crystal point: Crystal point is a synonym for a bad scene. It means that after the product comes out, there may be bright dots on the original material. When the material or the product produced has such bright dots, it means that the original material or the product is bad.
2. Wire drawing: Wire drawing is also the original item of bad blister products. And it is a very serious quality question. In detail, it means that there are a series of arched stretches on the blister product, and a line is connected between the slot and the slot.
3. Water pattern: refers to the process of blister sheet production into blister packaging, due to the different materials and processing technology, the appearance of the product has the same ripples as water, especially in the transparent blister card During the production test, this kind of situation is common, but if the water ripples are obviously large, and many times, this situation is also regarded as unqualified, but most PVCs have water ripples.
4. Scratches: This is one of the bad scenes, and it is also difficult to prevent in blister packaging products. This situation will also lead to a large number of rejection rates for blister factories. In detail, it refers to the obvious signs of scratches on the surface of the blister products, called scratches.
5. Inadequate absorption: it is also a kind of bad scene. It only points out that the product produced is not a model that can be just equipped to enter, for example, it was originally at a right angle, but it was half-rounded due to inadequate absorption. This kind of blister packaging is also unusable.
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine molding machine, Shenzhen thermoplastic molding machine , Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776, if you want to know more knowledge, you can also enter the official website to see www.szyongheng.cn/