What are the characteristics of the automatic continuous vacuum blister machine?
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-05-03 00:00
9 features of automatic continuous vacuum blister machine
1. Control system: artificial intelligence, the system adopts Siemens CPU224 host and Siemens EM222 module, the human-machine interface adopts Delta's 10.4-inch color touch screen, professional operation screen, corresponding to ordinary operation methods, and solves the upgrade control problem. The powerful memory space is equipped with interfaces including automatic operation, manual operation, function setting, mechanical animation, fault display, equipment documentation, safety guidelines, etc. The entire system is safe and stable.
2. Feeding area: The feeding is lifted by a motor, and the supporting weight can reach 200 kg. The waiting sheet is driven by a rubber roller. There are two large feed rods for replacing the sheet.
3. Electric heating zone: The electric furnace is made of stainless steel, Taiwan heating tile, Japanese high temperature wire, high frequency porcelain joint, 60 heating tiles for upper furnace, 42 heating tiles for lower furnace, maximum power 40.8KW, Korean DPC digital proportional regulator, one Control and adjust the temperature, and a temperature sensor is attached to display the temperature of the electric furnace, which is convenient for data management. The electric furnace cylinder is driven, and the electric furnace exits out of the machine after power failure or maintenance, which is safe and convenient.
4. Forming area: no limit to the forming length of 1220mm, the forming width is 470~720mm, the mold plate is aluminum alloy water-carrying type, a total of 5 pieces, independently disassembled, and the quick vacuum tube and water pipe joint are designed to facilitate the mold plate replacement. The mold plate is every 50mm One width specification, maximum molding height 200 mm, sheet width 510~760mm, bottom mold cylinder 150×350 mm, height adjustable, mold plate stroke maximum 320mm, and equipped with vibration demoulding and multiple demoulding blower , Demoulding and blowing delay function. The upper mold cylinder is 125×450 mm, and the stroke can be adjusted electrically, and it is equipped with independent secondary upper mold, upper pressure release isolation function, lower gate and middle gate are designed with fast push-pull type.
5. Chain track transmission: The chain track cover plate is made of imported 718 steel through special precision processing. The middle plate and the lower plate are precision processed by domestic high-quality 45# steel, with high docking accuracy, low friction coefficient, long service life, and pull tabs. Frequency conversion control technology, with encoder, input the required length, pull the film quickly and accurately.
6. Cooling system: equipped with 10 Meiji A-100 sprinklers from Japan, 1 set of 3HP water chiller from Japan, transporting water from the die plate, equipped with 2 powerful fans, and the air inlet of the fan is designed with air duct to avoid suction Loop hot air.
7. Receiving area: Receiving box is of movable design, hand-cranked gear drive, pneumatic pressing and unloading, precision lead screw drive slicing.
8. Vacuum system: German Lichle or Pushu vacuum pump, power 4kw, pumping speed is 150-160m3 per hour, vacuum cylinder is 0.25 m3.
9. All functions: secondary vacuum function, vacuum delay function, upper mold buffer function, upper mold electric adjustment function, lower mold electric adjustment function, multiple blowback function, multiple demold function, shift production measurement function, secondary Upper mold function, upper mold isolation function, delayed water spray function, delayed blowing function, blowing isolation function, secondary independent upper mold function, automatic exit function of heating furnace after power failure, middle and lower brake push-pull adjustment function, motor feeding setting function, bottom Wind delay function.
Well, the above is the "What are the characteristics of the automatic continuous vacuum blister machine?" 》Related content, I hope to help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to research and development for 16 years to provide Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen blister machine, Shenzhen vacuum blister machine, Shenzhen thick film blister machine, Shenzhen blister forming machine, Shenzhen thermoforming machine, Blister machine hotline: 0755-84817776
Technical support: Mingpinhui Network
Website keywords: blister machine, vacuum blister machine, thick sheet blister machine, blister forming machine, blister machine, thermoplastic forming machine
Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing
Phone: 0755-84817776 84807776
Mobile Phone：13828714526 屈先生
Address: Building a, No.22, South Pingxi Road, Pingxi community, Pingdi street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Copyright ©2020 Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备05089896号 by: www.300.cn