Selection of vacuum pump for blister machine, how to choose vacuum pump for blister machine
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-05-23 00:00
In the vacuum pump market, the application of vacuum pumps for blister machines is particularly extensive. In the south of the country, the weather is humid, and the materials used for blister will evaporate a certain amount of water after heating. This requires the matching vacuum pump to have a water removal function:
1. When choosing a vacuum pump for a blister machine, you need to choose a vacuum pump according to the specific process. The following two main parameters are used as references:
2. Vacuum degree: The so-called vacuum degree is a way of expressing the degree of air thinning, usually expressed in units such as Pa, mbar, Mba, and mmHg.
3. After the blister product is formed, most of the product bubbles are caused by defects in the product because the degree of vacuum cannot meet the requirements. Compared with products with deep grooves, the vacuum requirements are higher.
4. Flow rate: refers to the amount of fluid that the vacuum pump pumps through the closed pipeline or effective intercept in a unit time, usually expressed as M3/H, L/S, L/Min 5. Vacuum flow is an important indicator of suction, we choose Pay attention to the product specifications and thickness to calculate how much air needs to be pumped in one hour or one minute, so as to determine how much flow of vacuum pump is needed.
The full text above is all about "Selection of Vacuum Pump for Blister Machine, How to Choose Vacuum Pump for Blister Machine", I hope it will help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to the development and supply of blister machines, Shenzhen blister machines, Shenzhen vacuum blister machines, Shenzhen thick sheet blister machines, Shenzhen blister forming machines for 16 years, and is a professional blister machine manufacturer ~Shenzhen Thermoforming Machine, Blister Machine Hotline: 0755-84817776
1. The principle of vacuum pump of blister machine, the function of vacuum pump of blister machine
2. The characteristics of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine, what are the advantages of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine
3. What are the commonly used raw materials for thick blister sheets? What are its characteristics?
4. The principle of the thermoforming machine, which range can the thermoforming machine be applied to?
5. Five steps in the operation process of thick sheet blister machine
Website keywords: acrylic blister machine, acrylic blister machine price, vacuum blister machine, blister machine price, blister packaging machine, automatic blister machine