Operation specifications and precautions for the use of sliding door blister machine
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-05-26 00:00
Today, the Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Blister Machine manufacturer will introduce to you the relevant content of the "Operation Specifications and Precautions for the Use of Sliding Door Blister Machines":
1. Operation procedure of sliding door blister machine
1. Turn on the air source switch, input compressed air, and the machine pressure plate will automatically close. According to the size of the package and the actual packaging situation, adjust the air pressure to an appropriate pressure. The greater the air pressure, the faster the pressure plate is pressed and the greater the pressure.
2. Connect the power of the machine to the 220V socket, turn on the main circuit of the machine, then place the bakelite mold on the turntable, and then connect the wires on the mold to the terminal in the middle of the turntable.
3. Push the rotating plate counterclockwise and observe whether the automatic pressing of the platen is normal. If there is no abnormality, put the blister cover paper on the bakelite mold to start the test packaging, turn on the heating switch, and turn on the heating time system. Up to the maximum adjustment current conversion system, according to the actual mold size, select the appropriate heating current gear and heating time system and cooling time system, and adjust them to satisfaction.
4. The operator puts the sliding door blister machine, the packaging material, and the cardboard into the bakelite mold in sequence, and rotates the mold table counterclockwise, and the machine automatically completes the package sealing work according to the debugged condition.
5. After the work is over, turn off the main system and gas source.
2. Precautions for use
1. Do not put your hands under the pressure plate during machine operation.
2. After the bakelite mold is energized, its surface must be covered with a layer of thick cardboard to prevent the bakelite mold from burning the elastic glue of the machine pressure plate.
3. The operator must receive pre-job training, and only after passing the training can hold the job certificate.
The above full text is about the entire content of "Operational Specifications and Precautions for the Use of Sliding Door Blister Machines", I hope it will help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to the development and supply of blister machines, Shenzhen blister machines, Shenzhen vacuum blister machines, Shenzhen thick sheet blister machines, Shenzhen blister forming machines for 16 years, and is a professional blister machine manufacturer ~Shenzhen Thermoforming Machine, Blister Machine Hotline: 0755-84817776
1. The principle of vacuum pump of blister machine, the function of vacuum pump of blister machine
2. The characteristics of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine, what are the advantages of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine
3. What are the commonly used raw materials for thick blister sheets? What are its characteristics?
4. The principle of the thermoforming machine, which range can the thermoforming machine be applied to?
5. Five steps in the operation process of thick sheet blister machine
Website keywords: acrylic blister machine, acrylic blister machine price, vacuum blister machine, blister machine price, blister packaging machine, automatic blister machine
Previous : Selection of vacuum pump for blister machine, how to choose vacuum pump for blister machine