What is the difference between cupping machine and blister machine?
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-05-31 00:00
Cup beating machine introduction: general radiant heating combined with contact heating; positive pressure blow molding combined with vacuum molding; generally there is a metal auxiliary temperature regulating plunger (upper mold); during molding, the edge is sealed, stretched and blown Complete in one mold;
The cupping machine has high production efficiency and is suitable for the automatic production of cups and dishes with uniform wall thickness required for large stretching. It is highly professional; the size of the mold is small and the number of fixed cavities is small. The mold is generally made of steel and expensive; the equipment is generally pneumatic and hydraulic There are more electric combinations;
Introduction of blister machine: It has strong versatility and generally uses radiant heating; there are few auxiliary positive pressure blow-up moldings. Generally, vacuum blister molding can complete most of the shells and cups and bowls; the versatility is better; the mold can Use plaster, resin, aluminum alloy steel; lower mold cost, mold area can be larger, easy to adjust; but generally without synchronous cutting, it needs matching cutting equipment to punch the product;
The full text above is about "What is the difference between a cupping machine and a blister machine?" 》All contents, I hope to help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to the development and supply of blister machines, Shenzhen blister machines, Shenzhen vacuum blister machines, Shenzhen thick sheet blister machines, Shenzhen blister forming machines for 16 years, and is a professional blister machine manufacturer ~Shenzhen Thermoforming Machine, Blister Machine Hotline: 0755-84817776
1. The principle of vacuum pump of blister machine, the function of vacuum pump of blister machine
2. The characteristics of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine, what are the advantages of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine
3. What are the commonly used raw materials for thick blister sheets? What are its characteristics?
4. The principle of the thermoforming machine, which range can the thermoforming machine be applied to?
5. Five steps in the operation process of thick sheet blister machine
Website keywords: acrylic blister machine, acrylic blister machine price, vacuum blister machine, blister machine price, blister packaging machine, automatic blister machine