What is the difference between thermoforming and blister?
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2017-06-01 00:00
What is the difference between thermoforming and blister? What is the difference between thermoforming and blister?
Thermoforming (also called thermoforming) is a molding method in which a thermoplastic sheet is heated to soften, under gas pressure, liquid pressure or mechanical pressure, using appropriate molds or fixtures to make it into a product.
Theoretically speaking, thermoplastic molding and blister molding should be in a relationship of inclusion and inclusion. Thermoplastic molding is divided into positive pressure molding and negative pressure molding. The negative pressure molding is blister.
But in fact, the blister machine that many people talk about now is a thermoforming machine.
The full text above is about "What is the difference between thermoforming and blister? 》All contents, I hope to help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to the development and supply of blister machines, Shenzhen blister machines, Shenzhen vacuum blister machines, Shenzhen thick sheet blister machines, Shenzhen blister forming machines for 16 years, and is a professional blister machine manufacturer ~Shenzhen Thermoforming Machine, Blister Machine Hotline: 0755-84817776
1. The principle of vacuum pump of blister machine, the function of vacuum pump of blister machine
2. The characteristics of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine, what are the advantages of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine
3. What are the commonly used raw materials for thick blister sheets? What are its characteristics?
4. The principle of the thermoforming machine, which range can the thermoforming machine be applied to?
5. Five steps in the operation process of thick sheet blister machine
Website keywords: acrylic blister machine, acrylic blister machine price, vacuum blister machine, blister machine price, blister packaging machine, automatic blister machine