Video of the operation process of the automatic vacuum blister machine, precautions for the operation of the blister machine
Safety precautions for blister machine operation
1. The power must be cut off when the hand reaches under the guide rail of the blister machine for operation, and there should be no accidental power on
2. When the machine is using the secondary punching function, please do not reach into the molding area to touch the cooling product to prevent crushing your hands when the second punching
3. In the heating zone, please do not touch the heating device and baking items with your hands. The heating furnace should be raised when the machine is shut down
4. When the length of the product is less than 800mm, the shutter and die actions must be synchronized. When the machine is adjusted locally, the gate should be opened first, and then the upper mold should be opened
5. When adjusting the machine locally, if the solenoid valve is energized for debugging, pay attention to whether it will cause damage due to power failure
6. When receiving the material by hand and feeding into the knife gate and adjusting the cutting position, the knife gate should be closed, and the hand should not be inserted into the knife gate cabinet in the automatic state.
The above full text is about the entire content of "Fully Automatic Vacuum Blister Machine Operation Video, Blister Machine Operation Precautions", I hope it will help you! Shenzhen Yonghengsheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has been committed to the development and supply of blister machines, Shenzhen blister machines, Shenzhen vacuum blister machines, Shenzhen thick sheet blister machines, Shenzhen blister forming machines for 16 years, and is a professional blister machine manufacturer ~Shenzhen Thermoforming Machine, Blister Machine Hotline: 0755-84817776
1. The principle of vacuum pump of blister machine, the function of vacuum pump of blister machine
2. The characteristics of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine, what are the advantages of the fully automatic vacuum blister machine
3. What are the commonly used raw materials for thick blister sheets? What are its characteristics?
4. The principle of the thermoforming machine, which range can the thermoforming machine be applied to?
5. Five steps in the operation process of thick sheet blister machine